Hints & Tips
Here are a few jewels that can make all the difference
- Always store EasiYo yogurt in your refrigerator.
- EasiYo yogurt is a great lower calorie substitute in any recipe to replace cream, sour cream or mayonnaise to give a light, fresh, tangy flavour. However, if replacing milk or cream a slightly larger amount of yogurt may be needed.
- Bring EasiYo Yogurt to room temperature before you begin cooking with it.
- Heat any dish containing EasiYo Yogurt slowly on a low heat until it reaches serving temperature.
- Yogurt should not be heated quickly or boiled, otherwise it will curdle.
- Yogurt should be added as the last ingredient. However, if EasiYo Yogurt is to be added at the beginning of cooking you must stabilise* it first to prevent curdling.
- When baking with EasiYo Yogurt, curdling will not occur as flour is already an ingredient which will stabilise the yogurt.
- Fold EasiYo Yogurt, rather than stir, into other ingredients as this will help to retain its consistency.
- Heating EasiYo Yogurt causes it to thin out, so it can be thickened by adding a small amount of flour, cornflour or arrowroot dissolved in a little cold water.
- EasiYo Yogurt's fresh, mild flavour goes well with all types of fruit, vegetables, fish and meat.
Subscribe to our NewsletterUpdates on products, offers, competitions, promotions, health, news...
Have You Tried...
Did You KnowMost yogurt in the USA has pectin or gelatin added...
Fruit jam is used instead of raw fruit pieces in the fruit yogurts (despite what is in television commercials) so that they can be stored for weeks without mildew!